PART-TIME KENNEL ATTENDANT
Some essential duties include:
- Provide loving, attentive care to rescued greyhounds.
- Manage groups of dogs while they are let out to relieve themselves and socialize
- Feed dogs and administer medications.
- Implement all instructions from treating veterinarians.
- Maintain a sanitary, safe and comfortable environment for the dogs. (Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, laundry, dish washing, etc.)
- Complete required documentation.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Availability to work:
3:00 pm – 10:30 pm, including weekends (25-30 hrs/week)
- Be physically able to stand/walk for long periods of time, bend, kneel, lift 50+pounds, work outdoors regardless of weather conditions.
To apply, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
To apply, please complete the form below: