LEAVE A LEGACY TO HELP THE GREYHOUNDS
Including Greyhound Adoption Center in your planned giving is a way to leave a legacy of kindness and generosity that will continue changing lives for years to come.
MANY WAYS TO GIVE
Your personal advisor can help you select the planned giving option that best fits your personal, financial, and estate-planning needs. Greyhound Adoption Center gratefully accepts donations given in the following ways:
- Through a will or living trust
- From retirement assets, such as a gift from an IRA, 401(k), 403(b), pension or other tax-deferred plan
- With life insurance, either by naming Greyhound Adoption Center as a beneficiary or by gifting a paid policy
- As a charitable gift annuity
- By an outright gift of cash, appreciated property, or stock
TO SET UP YOUR PLANNED GIVING OR MORE INFORMATION
Simply let your financial advisor or estate planner know that you are interested in planned giving to Greyhound Adoption Center. Or call us and ask for our Planned Giving Officer; 619-443-0940
Legal Name: Greyhound Adoption Center
Physical Address: 4821 Dehesa Road, El Cajon CA 92019
Mailing Address: PO Box 2433, La Mesa, CA 91943-2433
Greyhound Adoption Center is operated in accordance with IRS code 501 (c) 3 that applies to non-profit, charitable organizations, thus donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. Federal Tax ID # 95-4132021; California Charity Registration # CT-101720.